Out & About
Cooking with Friends
April 28, 2017
MINALS JUMEIRAH SPICE
100 gm of mixed fruit berries
25gm plain flour
a little butter for greasing
1/2 tsp cardamom
Serve with a scoop of Vanilla ice-cream
1. Grease a small oven dish
2. Place the mixed berries and add the sugar and sprinkle cardamom.
3. In a bowl rub the flour and butter until it resembles bread crumbs.
4. Sprinkle this over the fruits and bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
5. For serving, place a round mould on a white plate, place the fruit crumble inside, put pearls around outside of ring.
6. Top with a scoop of the ice-cream and garnish with pearls, caramel crunch and a little sprinkle of cardamom
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
SWEETCORN & TOFU FESTIVE WRAPS - eat your colours, healthy corn wraps for party platters
December 13, 2019
REDCURRANT FILO BASKETS - Filo pastry is crisp and light and makes a very elegant dessert for this festive season. Greek yogurt filling, indulge witho...
PANEER SHAWARMA WRAP - grilled paneer coated in roasted Lebanese spice, the aroma makes them simply irresistible!
GREEN PEAS & TOFU WRAPS - Festive food wraps tied with ribbons, deliciously spiced to keep you warm this season!
CUCUMBER CUPS, GREEK YOGURT & MOONG SPROUT CHAT - vegetarian fusion appetizer
December 4, 2019
RED LENTIL & VERMICELLI SOUP - Middle East twist, Hearty delicious soup
November 26, 2019
STACKED AUBERGINE WITH BAINGAN BHARTA FILLING AND DRIZZLED WITH SPICY RED SAUCE - for those like me who love Aubergines!
November 20, 2019
Cottage Cheese Grilled Italian Ciabatta - sizzling filling with onions,tomatoes,spiced with green chilies and Garam masala - this Italian Ciabatta is...
November 7, 2019
CREAMY CAULIFLOWER SOUP - Healthy fresh meal brimming with veggies!
November 4, 2019
Moong dal chutney - healthy green chutney.
June 12, 2019
December 2019 (5)