Out & About
Cooking with Friends
April 28, 2017
MINALS JUMEIRAH SPICE
100 gm of mixed fruit berries
25gm plain flour
a little butter for greasing
1/2 tsp cardamom
Serve with a scoop of Vanilla ice-cream
1. Grease a small oven dish
2. Place the mixed berries and add the sugar and sprinkle cardamom.
3. In a bowl rub the flour and butter until it resembles bread crumbs.
4. Sprinkle this over the fruits and bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
5. For serving, place a round mould on a white plate, place the fruit crumble inside, put pearls around outside of ring.
6. Top with a scoop of the ice-cream and garnish with pearls, caramel crunch and a little sprinkle of cardamom
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
CUCUMBER CUPS, GREEK YOGURT & MOONG SPROUT CHAT - vegetarian fusion appetizer
December 4, 2019
RED LENTIL & VERMICELLI SOUP - Middle East twist, Hearty delicious soup
November 26, 2019
STACKED AUBERGINE WITH BAINGAN BHARTA FILLING AND DRIZZLED WITH SPICY RED SAUCE - for those like me who love Aubergines!
November 20, 2019
Cottage Cheese Grilled Italian Ciabatta - sizzling filling with onions,tomatoes,spiced with green chilies and Garam masala - this Italian Ciabatta is...
November 7, 2019
CREAMY CAULIFLOWER SOUP - Healthy fresh meal brimming with veggies!
November 4, 2019
Moong dal chutney - healthy green chutney.
June 12, 2019
Mungfally ki chutney - made with peanuts and chana dal
LEGAMAAT - Arabic dessert.Crunchy sweet dumplings infused with saffron and cardamom. Serve with date syrup, honey or sugar syrup.
June 5, 2019
DATES KULFI made with Rainbow Milk, so creamy, smooth and simply irresistible!
May 27, 2019
AUTHENTIC GREEK TZATZIKI - Indulge in this Thick and Creamy Restaurant-Style Tzatziki Dip a great sauce, dip, or spread.
May 9, 2019
December 2019 (1)
November 2019 (4)