CINNAMON SHORTBREAD SERVED WITH CREAMY CLEMENTINE POTS
Cinnamon Shortbread - Serves 4
200g Caster sugar
150g Plain flour
2-3 tsp Cinnamon powder
1-2 tsp Granulated sugar
1. Beat butter and 125g sugar with a whisk, add the flours slowly.
2. Form a dough with your hands.
3. Roll out between two sheets of baking paper approx 1cm thickness.
4. Prick with a fork and chill 30-40 minutes
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven 180 degrees/ gas mark 4
6 Sprinkle granulated sugar all over before baking for 20 minutes.
Creamy Clementine Pots
Zest from 2 clementines
50 ml Clementine juice
2-4 drops of Vanilla essence
300ml Double cream
75g remaining castor sugar from above recipe
1. Whisk the cream, gradually add the clementine juice, vanilla essence , zest, and castor sugar until light and airy.
2. Divide into small pots and chill.
3. Before serving garnish with zest and serve with Cinnamon Shortbread.