PEARL FRUIT CRUMBLE BAKE - As seen on my cooking show @ ZEE TV Foodshala
100 gm of mixed fruit berries
25gm plain flour
a little butter for greasing
1/2 tsp cardamom
Serve with a scoop of Vanilla ice-cream
1. Grease a small oven dish
2. Place the mixed berries and add the sugar and sprinkle cardamom.
3. In a bowl rub the flour and butter until it resembles bread crumbs.
4. Sprinkle this over the fruits and bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
5. For serving, place a round mould on a white plate, place the fruit crumble inside, put pearls around outside of ring.
6. Top with a scoop of the ice-cream and garnish with pearls, caramel crunch and a little sprinkle of cardamom