400g Paneer cubes
2 large capsicums, cubed
2 medium onions, sliced
10 cloves garlic, crushed
4 tbsp. tomato ketchup
2 tbsp. Soy sauce
3 tbsp. chilli sauce
3 tbsp. ginger cut
3-6 green chillies cut
3 tbsp. oil
1 tbsp. cumin seeds
2-3 tsp sesame seeds
3 spring onions, chopped for garnish (optional)
Salt to taste
juice of 2 fresh limes
Oil for deep-frying paneer (you can also shallow fry)
1. Heat oil and deep-fry paneer cubes in oil until golden brown.
2. Heat the 2 tbsp.oil in a wok.
3. Add cumin seeds and then stir-fry the onions and capsicums until slightly soft.
Add garlic, tomato ketchup, Soy sauce, chilli sauce, ginger and chilies and salt to taste. Mix well and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add paneer cubes and sesame seeds and toss all together.
5. Serve hot on a sizzling plate with squeezed fresh lime as a starter or as a main dish with Naan. Garnish with spring onions.